Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

CD Sunday - Birthday card for a male

Good Morning.  After my last disaster when I didn't schedule my posting and then met with an accident I am preparing this one very early.  So at this moment in time I am hoping it is a good morning and we haven't been visited by floods or pestilence. 
Wendy has chosen this theme.  As we never seem to have enough 'male' cards in our boxes Wendy is kindly prodding us in the right direction.

Best of La Pashe 2012  
Again I am presenting a simple square card.  A favourite shape.   There is quite a bit of decoupage and I feel that this and the sentiment is all that is needed.   I love the La Pashe artwork and I prefer not to detract from it with lots of embellishments.
The team have all produced some very different cards so please visit their blogs for full descriptions of their masterpieces.

As always we hope you will enter our challenge and I will see you later.
Carol
xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image, male card are so hard and you have found the prefect image for a man
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you here Carol, this card doesn't need anything else it's great as it is. I have this cd and have to admit to never noticing this image which just goes to prove that we are right when we say we've had something ages and still finding things on it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always doing this Jenny lol Love the image Carol. It makes me think 'Fun and Games' on your birthday. Loving square cards too ....must make more. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one here who has this CD and not noticed this image. It is a perfect card for a Male and good to be a square card, it really shows off the design.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great Male card Carol, it's got just about everything covered on the indoor pursuits front.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card Carol. I love all the bright colours - just goes to show that we don't always have to use blue or brown for the boys.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Carol and your right it need's nothing else, perfect male card .
    Sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.