Followers

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Christmas cards - more die-cuts

I am determined to try and use some - if not all - of the dies I have been buying very enthusiatically.
So here are two more cards using a few more of the new purchases.


The card above uses two from a set of squares and a great corner die with the spruce fronds.  I love this die.

For this second card I used four dies.  I am not sure where the decoupage comes from.  I cut it all out some time ago, put it together and popped it into a cellophane bag but didn't make a note of the origin.
The first card is using a La Pashe image.  I am using a great many of the La Pashe images again this Christmas as I like them all.  If someone gets the same one again they will have to forgive me.


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Carol and show off your new dies perfectly. I think the decoupage of the second one may be La Pashe as well. Love the way you have arranged the pine branches on the first one. I too have so many dies, many of which I have not used. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more wonderful cards, love them both
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete