Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Christmas cards - more die-cuts

I am determined to try and use some - if not all - of the dies I have been buying very enthusiatically.
So here are two more cards using a few more of the new purchases.


The card above uses two from a set of squares and a great corner die with the spruce fronds.  I love this die.

For this second card I used four dies.  I am not sure where the decoupage comes from.  I cut it all out some time ago, put it together and popped it into a cellophane bag but didn't make a note of the origin.
The first card is using a La Pashe image.  I am using a great many of the La Pashe images again this Christmas as I like them all.  If someone gets the same one again they will have to forgive me.


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Carol and show off your new dies perfectly. I think the decoupage of the second one may be La Pashe as well. Love the way you have arranged the pine branches on the first one. I too have so many dies, many of which I have not used. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more wonderful cards, love them both
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.