Followers

Thursday 4 September 2014

More beads

I liked those new CzechMate beads so much that I ordered a few more in different colours.  They were all much admired at our Parchment Workshop yesterday.  I decided to use some on a Christmas card that was my planned project for the afternoon.  The milky white ones looked perfect for mistletoe berries. 
The printed image is from La Pashe - 'The Christmas Box' CD.  I printed it out on to parchment and did a little gentle embossing.  I used a new PCA embossing template for the border.  I touched up the colouring a tad with my new Spectrum Noir pencils and then stitched on the beads for the berries.
A couple of matting layers and some stick on pearls complete the card.

Hope you like it - I do.

Have a good weekend.  Let's hope it stays dry.
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Those beads look wonderful on the mistltoe, I can see why you ordered more.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find Carol , the beads are lovely and perfect for the mistltoe. x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.