Followers

Thursday, 4 September 2014

More beads

I liked those new CzechMate beads so much that I ordered a few more in different colours.  They were all much admired at our Parchment Workshop yesterday.  I decided to use some on a Christmas card that was my planned project for the afternoon.  The milky white ones looked perfect for mistletoe berries. 
The printed image is from La Pashe - 'The Christmas Box' CD.  I printed it out on to parchment and did a little gentle embossing.  I used a new PCA embossing template for the border.  I touched up the colouring a tad with my new Spectrum Noir pencils and then stitched on the beads for the berries.
A couple of matting layers and some stick on pearls complete the card.

Hope you like it - I do.

Have a good weekend.  Let's hope it stays dry.
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Those beads look wonderful on the mistltoe, I can see why you ordered more.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find Carol , the beads are lovely and perfect for the mistltoe. x

    ReplyDelete