Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

Birthday card for a Golfer

The image and the backing paper and sentiment came from a La Pashe download of decoupage sports images.  The extras are from a stack of adhesive embellishments I found in my stash.  I had to add a smidgen of glue so that shows how long I have had them.

I used to play golf and must admit that sometimes I miss playing..... but not on a cold wet morning like today.

Here is the card:

I hope all are safe after the heavy rain and high winds.  We are OK here as far as I know.  I am about to venture out so I will find out what kind of state our local narrow woody roads are in.
Carol
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.