Followers

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

When it is just the perfect card.............

It is my eldest son's birthday on Thursday and some time ago I saw the perfect card - in a shop!!  Yes - a shop - I can hear the indrawn  breaths from here.
Before you get down to the card I must explain why it was so perfect. Philly (to his friends) and his brother run their own Property Development/ Maintenance  company which involves almost everything to do with buildings.  They also both own BMW's - one silver - one black.

OK - here is the card

Rainbow Cards - Ian Mackintosh - Copyright Ling Designs Ltd

The sentiment was added using a scan and graphics programme and the two fellas have been decoupaged.
Hope is raises a smile or two.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have to go with what is perfect Carol. I did have a little giggle at the sentiments.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and what a great card, I can understand why the card was perfect.
    I did have a laugh,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete