Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Groovi plates and Woodware stamps

I love using Woodware stamps on parchment and I know I have said that before -  but I love the clean clear lines of the designs.
I am determined to start using my Groovi plates.  I have bought a fair few and it is time to stop just looking at them.  I have been copying and storing many example cards that I have seen for ideas but have started with one that is all my own idea (helped a little by fellow parchers at our Workshop).
The stamp has been stamped in white and then embossed.  The 'bubbles' are quite large and take quite a bit of slow careful embossing. The frame is from a Groovi plate and the curly stem and leaves are from another plate.
Hope you like it.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. this is stunning Carol, the parchment work sits perfectly with the backing cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Carol! If you need any more inspiration take a look at Groovi Worldwide on Face book. Some fantastic designs on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your design and wonderful parchment work

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card Carol. My bubble bloom image really works well with parchment thanks to your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely of you to visit Jane. I think I have most of your 'bubbles' and I love using them. Thank you for your compliment.

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful Carol, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very delicate and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete