Followers

Thursday, 16 February 2017

More Jigsaws - I'm afraid

Whilst I still have this trapped nerve thingie my actual card making etc is still sporadic. Trouble is that parchment work and stitching - my favourites  - need fine muscle control and that is lacking at the moment so.......... jigsaws to the rescue.

I finished this one quite quickly because as you can see the colour blocks are quite distinct.

It is another Colin Thompson one called 'Bizarre Babble'.

But the one I have started now is another story.  'The Artist's desk'.   I loved the image when I first saw it and I think the subject is very apt but Oh boy!  is this one a ....... or should I politely say - difficult.

I don't know what possessed me but I will finish it.  The artist - Aimee Stewart - is American.

See you later.
Carol
xx

All finished.  Certainly not an easy one but enjoyable to do.
xx

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the first jigsaw I thought it would be hard but this new one looks like a nightmare, beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright Jigsaws Carol, my Mother loves to complete Jigsaws - I don't have the patience.
    It must be very frustrating for you having a trapped nerve, I hope it soon improves.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete