Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Jolly Christmas - pattern by Judith Maslen .....with a tweak or two

Yes I have been tweaking again.  I love Judith's patterns but if there is a design with a half square or a Moon tool used on the border you can be sure I will make a pig's ear of it and it happened again.
I had spent ages colouring and embossing Father Christmas and I didn't want to lose him so I did the same as I did with the Owl.....took him out. (Parchment expression) and then redid the background with a scallop tool and a Star tool.  I then glued Father Christmas back in place with Perga Glue.   The bow I decided I would like 3D so instead of tracing the one Judith had drawn I made one using a Groovi plate.
If anyone is interested the link to Judith's site is in my sidebar and the pattern number is jm068-3
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Just finished another Judith pattern - 'Christmas Morning' - jm068-2  so I thought I would post it here.

Love them both.
So more hugs
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. YOU TOOK FATHER CHRISTMAS OUT! Oh Carol that puts you firmly on the naughty list LOL! Well rescued though, I like the finished result. I love the second card a great idea for a design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic cards Carol, especially the Father Christmas one.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Christmas time coming :)? I also think about making cards.
    Christmas Father is great.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.