Followers

Saturday, 10 April 2010


I am having a rest between chores so I thought I would continue posting pictures of some of the images from OLL Cd's that I have used with parchment. These are from a CD called Dreams Of Tranquility. The wonderful paintings on this Cd were painted by an American artist called Jonathon Earl Bowser.. The paintings are inspirational and there is a series called the Elemental Ballets. I have printed the images on to glossy photo paper and for each I have made a parchment mount. To tie the series together I have added a butterfly to each, in toning colours, made from a pattern by Pauline Loweth. Another of my favourite designers. Her grid work and lacework are awesome.

The image above is the first one I did. Elemental ballet - Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment