Followers

Saturday 10 April 2010


I am having a rest between chores so I thought I would continue posting pictures of some of the images from OLL Cd's that I have used with parchment. These are from a CD called Dreams Of Tranquility. The wonderful paintings on this Cd were painted by an American artist called Jonathon Earl Bowser.. The paintings are inspirational and there is a series called the Elemental Ballets. I have printed the images on to glossy photo paper and for each I have made a parchment mount. To tie the series together I have added a butterfly to each, in toning colours, made from a pattern by Pauline Loweth. Another of my favourite designers. Her grid work and lacework are awesome.

The image above is the first one I did. Elemental ballet - Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.