Followers

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Dragonflies


This is made using a pattern by Judith Maslen. I love Judith's patterns. They are stylish and so enjoyable to work on and Judith seems to have designed a pattern to suit almost every occasion. I have attended a couple of Judith's workshops and Debs and I are heading South for the next one in March.
This pattern - as you can see is called Dragonflies, and involved two or three disciplines as well as embossing. Pen work, colouring with polychromos pencils blended with oils and then using a fine grid.
The addition of the very fine glitter to the wings and the sparkly gems are my own additions.
I have added a link to Judith's site in my sidebar at the top. I am sure you will enjoy looking at her patterns.

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW, this is sooooooo beautiful but then I love dragonflies.
    You have been busy today
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete