Followers

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Less is More - Pink, Black and White


There is a brand new Blog on the block - Less is More - and I found it whilst blog hopping last night. The whole idea is to keep it clean and simple and the first theme is Pink, Black and White.

I got quite excited but then I thought that I would find it difficult to follow the clean and simple ethics doing parchment which is anything but simple. But for this first challenge I remembered the extra piece of black parchment I had left over from a lesson and decided to make one of my parchment flowers in black and pink. I put the flower and black peel off sentiment and heart on to a pink scalloped matt I had bought from Ribbon Box.

I don't know if I will manage anymore Clean and Simples but time will tell.

6 comments:

  1. The parchment flower is absolutely gorgeous! I don't have the patience for parchement work :)

    It's a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is very pretty and looks so delicate!
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge, we hope you'll be back next week for another clean and simple challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower Carol and stunning colours.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovly card Carol, it works with the details at the bottom, that's how i like to see the finish
    Thank you for joining us for our first challenge, hope you join us again on Saturday
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous.I love your flower.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so lovely, lucky person who receives this.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.