Followers

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Miniature Handbag No: 12

I had said I wanted to do the round dozen of these handbags for display and had managed eleven  when lo and behold in my July Parchment Magazine (delivered yesterday) there is a new pattern by Amanda Yeh.  So I have made it. It wasn't particularly difficult - just time consuming and a little fiddly.

Having finished the handbags for the show my next project is a largish Christmas Tree table decoration - pattern by Pauline Loweth.
I had better get on with it.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag Carol, I love the colour and the flower on the front. They are all so lovely though, its hard to choose a favorite from all of them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. I had ordered a battery operated turntable to display the Fotofall with the handbags and it arrived this morning so I am now playing with that.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee, have just been looking at all the bags, what a fabulous collection, you must have such parience. hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW times 12 Carol, you made it, well done.
    A gorgeous collection.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete