Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Oh Christmas - #86 at Ooh La La

I needed to start adding more to the very few Christmas cards I have managed to make so here is another one and I decided to enter it in the Ooh La La challenge - Oh Christmas.
I have printed out one of the toppers onto parchment  from the  'White Poinsettia' folder on Carnival of Colour CD (Ooh La La).   I have embossed the image and then used one of the backing papers for the oval and the rectangular mounts and then a sheet of the matching weave background for the card itself.  Peel off trims and sentiment  from stash and spotty ribbon from The Art of Craft..

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card Carol, I like the 'White Poinsetta' and the whole layout is fantastic. The ribbon adds a perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol
    What a beautiful card and one of my fav images on this Cd although I have to say there are many on this one
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week I do hope we see more of you
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol

    Beautiful card, and lovely colour for christmas, not seen this CD before, looks lovely if all the images are as nice as this one
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Carol, it is a beautiful CD. Thanks for sharing with us in our Christmas challenge at OLL this time. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.