Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2011

ATC's in Parchment

I love making ATC's.  I belong to a couple of ATC swop groups.  The biggest one being the UKSN - United Kingdom Stampers Network.  A great club where you can swop many things, but I just belong to the ATC group.  That is the only section that allows  mediums other than stamping.
I have been making quite a few parchment ones for my 'stock' folder and I thought I would share what I have done.




I have used so many different sources for images, backing papers etc and I can't remember them all but here are those that I do remember:
Judith Maslen, Joanna Sheen, Carol Ann's Studio, Ooh La La, Pauline Loweth, Pergamano Multi Grid 9, Peels Offs, embossing folder, MCS, Rubber stamp and Chocolate Baroque.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful set of ATC's, gorgeous patterns and beautiful parchment work.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoying this gorgeous weather
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete