Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

ATC's in Parchment

I love making ATC's.  I belong to a couple of ATC swop groups.  The biggest one being the UKSN - United Kingdom Stampers Network.  A great club where you can swop many things, but I just belong to the ATC group.  That is the only section that allows  mediums other than stamping.
I have been making quite a few parchment ones for my 'stock' folder and I thought I would share what I have done.




I have used so many different sources for images, backing papers etc and I can't remember them all but here are those that I do remember:
Judith Maslen, Joanna Sheen, Carol Ann's Studio, Ooh La La, Pauline Loweth, Pergamano Multi Grid 9, Peels Offs, embossing folder, MCS, Rubber stamp and Chocolate Baroque.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful set of ATC's, gorgeous patterns and beautiful parchment work.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoying this gorgeous weather
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.