Followers

Sunday, 2 October 2011

CD Sunday - Nature's Wonders

The 1st week of October already.  Our 1st week of the month is a sponsored week as always and this month we have as our very generous sponsor  Sue Wilson of  Creative Expressions.  The prize for the lucky winners whose names are drawn is a share of 4 sets of Christmas Stamps.  We are very grateful to Sue for her generosity.
Sue very kindly sent the design team a set of stamps called Nature's Wonders to play with and we have all come up with very different ideas.
I made a couple of ATC's
I used  Pattern Source Nature 2 CD (Japanese Papers) and three of the stamps from my sheet.

Sadly last week we had to say goodbye to Tess as a team member and this week we are welcoming our new teamie Jocelyn -  of Jocelyn's Place.  I am sure many of you will know Jocelyn from her Blog and the beautiful cards she makes and I can confess that I also know Jocelyn  as a personal friend.

It is a home from home month for me as our Guest Designer  for October is Pamela of  Pamela's Pages  - who is also a friend of mine.  No this isn't a take over bid  - just a coincidence.  I am looking forward to a great month.

1 comment:

  1. Am Liking your ATCs very much Carol.. especially the second one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete