Followers

Friday 22 March 2013

Imogene - pattern by Judith Maslen

This was made for a dear friend whose birthday it is today so it has now been opened.  I chose this pattern as it reminded me of her - nice and slim and similar hairstyle.

The pattern is part of a set of four ladies designed by Judith and on sale here.  I have now completed two of the designs and done the prep work on the remainder.

I am flattered to see that I have some new followers - so welcome and thank you and I hope not to disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol
    Totally gorgeous card, and beautifully done, I am sure she will love it
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol, such an elegant lady and the colour is lovely.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.