Followers

Monday, 22 April 2013

The ultimate handmade card

I just had to show this. My birthday present last evening from my children was a Kindle Fire HD - which I knew about as I had chosen it but the surprise part was the birthday card. This was made by my son Chris who said that he couldn't make himself go out to buy a card because of all the cards I make so this is what he did: I don't think any further comment by me is needed except to say that of course it will be treasured. I had a wonderful evening - never to be forgotten.

5 comments:

  1. Carol, I love it. Hope you had a wonderful day.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, so glad you enjoyed your big day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his idea of hand made, puts a new meaning to the phase, I am glad you had a great birthday
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, well done to Chris. Pleased to read you had a 'special' day with family and friends.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased you had a lovely time and I think Chris' card for you is so special. x

    ReplyDelete