Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

1st September - so 1st Christmas cards

I have started on the mammoth Christmas card make. My Grandaughter was with me this morning as I was finishing off one of the cards (the old gentleman in the bed) and I had just attached the bow and held it up for her to look at.

Her lovely comment was. "Yes Grandma - so simple but so elegant".  She is 10!!

Here is my so simple yet elegant card.


 She didn't see the next one so I was spared any comments.


Can you spot a theme here?  The dies used for the mats are by Marianne.  The bow is by Sue Wilson and the Merry Christmas is a new Robert Addams die.  The CD used is of course - La Pashe.



3 comments:

  1. Well Carol i would say both very elegant indeed, that's a very useful die you have used, really like that one. Of course i have not started mine yet but should really make a start soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Carol, is amazing how grand daughters always give great comments, even if the card/other makes. Two gorgeous Christmas cards, I have not started yet, will do so after my holiday I fly off Thursday.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are elegant cards Carol, I love the bow on the top card and the lovely die you've used as a base.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.