Followers

Sunday, 2 November 2014

CD Sunday - Coffee, Peach and Cream

This lovely three colour theme has been chosen by Christine.  Beautiful colours.  I found the coffee and cream image quite quickly on one of those beautifully printed 12 x 12 scrapbook pages you can buy.  This wasn't of course from a CD but once I had seen this image nothing else would do so I went to MCS to find a toning mat and background. Lo and behold I found what I wanted.  I can't remember which programme it was in and as I played with the colour slightly I haven't a hope of finding which one I am afraid.  I made enough card for the Sue Wilson bow and I found some coffee/brown flat backed pearls in my stash.
I have since given this as a card to a friend who has an October birthday.

Thank you to all who entered my Silhouettes challenge and I will let Jenny know my choice of Top 3 and will be sending a prize to the winner.

If you are anything like me you will be frantically making or even finishing off your Christmas cards but I hope you will find you are able to join in Christine's challenge.
Hugs
Carol xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm not at all surprised you found this image and just had to use it Carol, she is so elegant and makes a beautiful classic card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, elegant card. Nice to see a DL too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant card Carol, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, good to see you using something you couldn't resist. Pretty bow too.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and beautiful image
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and your bow is fab. Good to see a DL card too.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so stylish Carol. Great card I'm sure your friend would be pleased with it......it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete