Followers

Friday 14 November 2014

Easel Birthday cards

for my Granddaughter.  Her birthday is on Sunday and she will be receiving a Laptop as a present from all the family -  for birthday and Christmas.

I found two images I wanted to use for a card - so I made both and one is going to be from me and one from her Uncle.

From me:

This is all from La Pashe apart from the keyboard which I Googled

and this is from Uncle Chris:

Hidden talents - my son.  I had no idea he could stitch like this!!!!  The pattern came from Stitching cards and the card came from La Pashe.  I repeated the outside pattern on the inside but used a graphics programme to blur the meeces and add the sentiment.

Carol xx


1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Carol, I do love the top one and how you've used the keyboard as a stop for the card to rest against. Hope your granddaughter has a wonderful day.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.