Followers

Sunday, 19 April 2015

CD Sunday - Layer it up

Good Morning.  This is a scheduled post (I hope it has worked) as I am away on a short break with my sister.

The theme for this challenge has been chosen by Christine and here is my offering

I used a new CD from Kraftyhands - 'Sowing the seeds of Love'  and including the card there are 7 layers- all from the CD. The colours of the images on this CD are beautiful.

I am sorry that I won't be commenting whilst I am away but I look forward to catching up with all the entries to this challenge and our special concurrent Purple Crazy challenge on my return.

Have fun and be good.
Carol
xx

I have also entered Ooh La La Challenge #178

8 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your holiday Carol and the weather is kind to you. I love this card and from a cd I've not seen, must check it out.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol. Hope you are having a great time with your Sister.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Carol. Hope the weather is as good across the Severn as it is this side. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Carol and not seen this CD so like Jenny I will check it out. Hope you are having a super time with your Sister.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the layers and image, not seen this CD, looks a nice one.
    Hope you had a lovely break
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Carol. Think I need to check this one out. Hope you are having a nice break away.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Carol this is stunning, hope you enjoyed your break with your sister - thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Challenge - best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete