Followers

Thursday, 2 April 2015

Songbird Birthday Card

The image and sentiments were designed by our Parchment Tutor - Marilyn Pybus.  I finished it during our workshop yesterday
The extras I put on are the little butterflies.  I 'painted' some parchment paper with Wink of Stella Clear.  When dry I punched out the butterflies using my Pinflair punch.

The oval and the sentiments were stitched to the card with beads.
We were given a pattern for an Anniversary card as well  which shows two birds on the branch and of course Happy Anniversary in the banner.
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Carol, those butterflies are so delicate. I bet they were fiddly to put on?

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and such clever parchment work with adding the beads as well.
    Hope you have a lovely Easter
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful piece of work. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete