Followers

Friday 10 July 2015

A mystery pattern

Whilst I was tidying up some 'stuff' prior to settling down to continue with Christmas cards I found this parchment topper that had been finished but not mounted. Unfortunately I cannot remember where the pattern comes from or who the designer is.  I suspect Judith Maslen as the border is similar to some of her other designs - but I am just not sure.

An unusual design with some interesting grid patterns.
Carol
xx

p.s.  Mystery solved.  I got in touch with Judith and she came up trumps (you'll see the pun in a moment).  Judith had been asked to do a pattern of a Jazz Trumpeter for a workshop and very kindly Judith designed such a card but also gave an alternative to those  of us who didn't want a Trumpeter - hence my rose. The Jazz Trumpeter pattern on her site is JM037(3)7
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece of parchment, I like the pattern was it from the parchment magazine
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful find Carol, I love the patchwork of patterns in the background with the main image on top.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.