Followers

Sunday, 22 November 2015

Three more for the Christmas box

Stitching this time.  Two patterns from Stitching Cards and one from - I am not quite sure where.
I had some fun with half pearls and gems on these especially the rhinestone ones with the snowman.

It was a bit gloomy in the garden this morning but I think the photo is passable.  It wasn't as cold out there as I had expected.  I nipped out wearing a short sleeved T- shirt and it wasn't too bad.

Back to some more parchment now I think.  My Sunday chores are done so back to crafting.
Hugs
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. They're really lovely Carol. I want to have a go at stitched cards. Do the patterns come with full instructions - a bit like dot to dot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching Carol, love them all your cards are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and gorgeous Christmas cards
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete