Followers

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Modern Christmas Tree

I found a new to me Christmas Value pack on Stitching cards yesterday - here.  I bought it straight away as I particularly wanted to do the Christmas Tree.  I think it is just fab.  I sort of followed their colour ideas and then went on the hunt for a suitable backing paper.  I found one on one of my favourite CD 's by  Carol Ann's Studio. (CD-8 2nd Xmas CD)  This great purple toned paper is also done in red, green, pink and blue.  I love it because as well as being a background it is also the sentiment.  Nothing else is needed.
So I hope you like a more modern style stitched card:

Now on to the next one.  See you later.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is fabulous, I love it and the colours they use,
    I must go and have a look at the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tree Carol, you have so much patience lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Carol - the colours are lovely. You must have spent quite sometime sewing this one, there's lots of stitches in it.

    ReplyDelete