Followers

Saturday, 31 December 2016

ATC Swop UK

Just thought I would show you these before my CD Sunday post tomorrow.
First though I hope everyone had a good Christmas.  I was away this year and had a great time with my sister.  Apart from eating well (she is a fab cook) and having a few glasses of something or other  we spent the time catching up, doing a very difficult jigsaw and playing scrabble.  I was hoping the jigsaw would take longer than it did so we didn't have time for Scrabble.  She is too good and I rarely win but no luck.  In one game she did two 7 letter words...........I wanted to come home.

Anyway enough chat.  Here are the 5 ATCs I have made for our Facebook ATC group.  This theme of Winter Wonderland  runs over two months - December and January.

I used the window/cats peel offs that I have had for quite some time.  I liked them when they first appeared so I bought quite a few sheets.  I found various scenes in various places.  They had to be scenes that the cats could see out of a window.   I then used some sheets of snow acetate that I had bought some time ago to add to the snowy scene.
See you tomorrow.
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous Carol. Those cat and window peel offs make fabulous ATC's. Glad you had a nice Christmas.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC's. I love these peel offs and have made brilliant ATCs, Beautiful winter scenes outside the window.
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete