Followers

Saturday 31 December 2016

ATC Swop UK

Just thought I would show you these before my CD Sunday post tomorrow.
First though I hope everyone had a good Christmas.  I was away this year and had a great time with my sister.  Apart from eating well (she is a fab cook) and having a few glasses of something or other  we spent the time catching up, doing a very difficult jigsaw and playing scrabble.  I was hoping the jigsaw would take longer than it did so we didn't have time for Scrabble.  She is too good and I rarely win but no luck.  In one game she did two 7 letter words...........I wanted to come home.

Anyway enough chat.  Here are the 5 ATCs I have made for our Facebook ATC group.  This theme of Winter Wonderland  runs over two months - December and January.

I used the window/cats peel offs that I have had for quite some time.  I liked them when they first appeared so I bought quite a few sheets.  I found various scenes in various places.  They had to be scenes that the cats could see out of a window.   I then used some sheets of snow acetate that I had bought some time ago to add to the snowy scene.
See you tomorrow.
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous Carol. Those cat and window peel offs make fabulous ATC's. Glad you had a nice Christmas.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC's. I love these peel offs and have made brilliant ATCs, Beautiful winter scenes outside the window.
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.