Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Card for a Christening

Son No: 2 told me that he will be off to a Christening  tomorrow.  A baby boy born to a couple of his  closest friends. I had a look through my 'go to' box of cards but there was nothing suitable there so I showed him a few images and he chose one - and here is the card that followed:

The image and both matching backing papers come from a CD - Messy Rabbit by Joanna Sheen. The frame is a new die I bought from Hunkydory. The letters and numbers were diecut using a freegift - I think from one of my monthly magazines?  This little Alphabet die is becoming a favourite as I like the fonts and the letter size is perfect.  I decided not to do any decoupage.  I'll just put the other image into my box of bits to be used later!!

7 comments:

  1. perfect for a baby boy, love that you added his name and Christening date, it's beautiful Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and perfect for the occasion.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a long time since I've seen any messy Rabbit card, but this one is great for the occasion and so personal with his name on too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! For many years the big Ryan will be pleased looking at your card :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your visit Joanna.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for a baby boy, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Sue - I have just bought that die, it looks great framing your lovely image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.