Followers

Tuesday, 29 August 2017

More for the Christmas card box

At our last Parchment lesson we were using a couple of Groovi plates. We were also given an unusual card shape to use with our finished work but I decided not to use that yet and I made an easel card for my image.

This is the Groovi plate we were using ........


.............but I didn't use the centre motif, I used the Merry Christmas wording from another plate.
We all did various interpretations and added our own bits and here is mine.
I made the large bow for the 'stopper' and that pattern came from the same plate as the small bow in the centre.
As you can see I used ooodles of gems. TG  I know where I can get replacements from Amazon at a very good price.  Ask and I might tell!

Just off to finish an ATC for a swop next month.
Love you to leave a comment if you can as you are passing by.
Hugs
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Carol and inspirational to make the bow as a stopper. I love the red gems as the berries too. I have more than enough gems thank you LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol, I love you take on the groovi plate you used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, not used a groovi plate but it certainly looks and makes a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete