Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Yet another card for the Christmas box

This time I have been playing with dies.  I cannot remember where I bought this die.  It might have been from The Art of Craft but I am not sure.  I enjoyed playing about with it and deciding how to use it.  It couldn't be simpler and I like the look.

The black card is spotless but the little specks you can see are glitter. How ever hard I try I can't get rid of them
Hope you like it too.
Carol
xx

p.s.
Whilst having a coffee this morning I decided to go through my stash of die packaging  to fnd where the die comes from and I have found it.
It is a Nellie Snellen die -   in the series Shape dies - Christmas Window Scene -2 (SD131).  I think I did buy it at 'The Art of Craft' - my very favourite Aladdins cave. I have added the link.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Carol, I cant say that I recognise that die either. I cant see the specks of glitter either.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the black, I can't see the glitter either

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.