Followers

Tuesday, 21 November 2017

Bauble Tree

I have been playing with a new PCA plate. I love the style - very new and modern and would be good with different colour combinations.  It is a lovely easy plate to use and the border is particularly good.

I have some more new PCA plates on order from Australia and I am looking forward to seeing what I can do with them. This kind of parchment work  is OK for me as it is not as hard to do as traditional parchment ( poorly hand still) but you can still acheive some good parchment with style.
Hugs
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. beautiful work Carol, hope the pain from your carpal tunnel improves soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Carol, I love the colours you've used on it too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,I have just found your blog with the most beautiful parchment cards I have seen for along time.I am looking forward to visiting your site in the future.Keep up the good work. Mary - Durham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. What a lovely thing to say. Quite pink I am. xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, I love this design for a modern Christmas tree, your parchment work always looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete