I haven't done much crafting for a wee while as I have a poorly hand (waiting for xray results) but I have managed to make some ATCs for our November swop - appropriately themed ' Poppies'. For the first time ever I have made them all the same.
Here they are:
I printed out the frames and images twice. First on good quality paper and secondly on photographic matt paper. The ones on the photographic paper were used to cut out three of the blooms/petals to be decoupaged and then glossed with a new to me product - Beacon Hobby Coat. This is such good gloss as it doesn't make the printer ink run when you use it. It does say that it gives a semi gloss finish but that is enough for my needs.
I am not able to do any serious parchment work at the moment so I am playing with Groovi and PCA plates and a little stitching when the hand isn't too bad.