Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

ATC Swop UK

I haven't done much crafting for a wee while as I have a poorly hand (waiting for xray results) but I have managed to make some ATCs for our November swop - appropriately themed ' Poppies'. For the first time ever I have made them all the same.
Here they are:
I used MCS for everything  -  6th Anniversary Collection - Digistamps delights folder called Fabulously Floral.  No: 14 for the poppies and Topper No: 6 for the frame and Backgrounds for the back sheet.
I printed out the frames and images twice. First on good quality paper and secondly on photographic matt paper. The ones on the photographic paper were used to cut out three of the blooms/petals to be decoupaged and then glossed with a new to me product - Beacon Hobby Coat. This is such good gloss as it doesn't make the printer ink run when you use it. It does say that it gives a semi gloss finish but that is enough for my needs.
I am not able to do any serious parchment work at the moment so I am playing with Groovi and PCA plates and a little stitching when the hand isn't too bad.
Hugs
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about your hand Carol, hope it's soon better. I love these gorgeous ATC's perfect for this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous ATCs love the poppy image
    Hope you feeling better and the hand gets better soon

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.