Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

CD Sunday - Christmas Things with Wings - chosen by Jane

Hi to everyone.
A new challenge starts today and this appropriately Christmassy one has been chosen by teamie Jane.
But before I show you what I have done for this challenge thank you to those who joined in my 'Take a stamp' challenge.  I will choose my Top 3 later and will have a gift for the winner.
So here is my card for Christmas Things with Wings:


I used Magical Christmas Moments CD- Created for Cupcake Crafting by Sharon Duncan

The main image and the mats and  background all come from the CD but the sentiment with the perching singing birds is a  die cut - as are the bird perching on 'Holly Lane' and the leaves at top left.
I enjoyed making this one especially trying to get the colours right'.
The image is No: 23 and the backing papers come from the Colourblend Glitter section. There are some beautiful images on this CD and worthy of being used many times.

I hope you will join in with Jane's challenge and I will see you on your Blog.
Hugs
Carol
xx

PS

Now that it is up and running I can tell you about a new place that is showing our challenges- Facebook - so we now have three places for entries - the blog, by email and now a new Facebook page!
Our teamies Jane and Pamela have been working hard to acheive all this. This has taken a little while and you will have to excuse any funny looking postings on the Facebook page as there has been some experimenting.

Here again is the link to CD Sunday Blog Challenge and there you will find  the details you need.
Carol
xx

Link to CD Sunday on Facebook






















5 comments:

  1. I like all the little birds and the image you have chosen. I agree it is a lovely CD.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image, the die cut bird on the street sign is my favourite of the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well put together Carol - it all just 'fits'. Love the colours you've used and the dies just finish it off.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Beauitful image a truly gorgeous Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, I love the fresh, frosty colours
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.