Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

CD Sunday - 'O' is for Olympics

First of all may I wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope the heads aren't too bad this morning. This is certainly a timed posting as I am sure I won't be up this early.

Our sponsor for our first challenge this year is Sharon Duncan.

Sharon sponsored us last year and very kindly asked us if we would like her to sponsor us again. Of course we said yes and between us we have settled on the Olympics as our theme. To that end Sharon sent us 4 of her great Embossibilities sheets. One each appropriate in design and colour for England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.

They are lovely papers and for my Design Team contribution I have made a fine (1/2 cm) weave paper using the 4 sheets and used the result as the backing paper for a couple of ATC's. I have then used peel off O's as the rings, and numbers for the year - all coloured appropriately with marker pens. The sporting 3D teddy toppers were purchased from The Art of Craft.

Sharon's very generous prize is 'Embossibilities Elegance' and 'Embossibilities Texture Prints' CD with some printable papers and embellishments.

We look forward to the New Year of 2012 and to many new challenges.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Carol. Lovely ATCs and I can see that you've 'killed 2 birds with 1 stone' LOL!
    So Sharon was true to her word - as I never doubted. I mention CD Sunday on her forum regularly and said they were always looking for sponsors. And she said that she'd happily put up a prize again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    I wish you a very Happy New Year,
    Beautiful card love the teddies idea. Hoping to get my mojo going to join in the challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Carol, love your ATC's and your paper weaving is a fab idea.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Carol, your cards are lovely, great teddies . Sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.