Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Christmas Flutter

Our latest CD Sunday theme and my cards at the recent Exhibition gave me the idea of having a go at designing my own card.  As I am starting my Christmas cards for this season it was a good place to start.
Here is my offering:
I used elements from 3 Pergamano Multi Grids in the making of the parchment oval.  This was sewn to the matting layers with red glass beads.  The butterflies are of my own design.  The wings have  been coloured on the back with pencil and blending oil and the top surface then enhanced with Wink of Stella clear.  I love this product - brilliant on parchment. I even spread some on the edge of the  green matting layer.  Difficult to see in the photo but it is there.
I have - I hope - kept the design clean and simple and any comments would be appreciated.  I hope to go on to design some more of my own.
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful, love your design, a simple yet beautiful elegant card.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Carol, how clever of you to make the butterfly wings like holly leaves, a gorgeous card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.