Followers

Sunday 27 September 2015

Fantasy Card

I was sorting through some cards in my 'here is one I made earlier' box for a selection of cards for upcoming birthdays when I found this one that I don't think I have shown you before.....

It comes from one of the many parchment books in my library - 'Sweet Designs' by Nadine Guenard and is just called 'Fantasy card'.
Not an easy one as it involved quite a bit of pen and ink work - not my favourite medium.

As it is such a glorious day today I took the photograph in the garden and whilst I was doing my David Bailey bit I was being serenaded by a bird way above me in the hedge. I couldn't see him clearly so I just pointed my camera in the general direction and snapped and here is who was singing his heart out.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks a beautiful card, lovely design
    Yes it was a gorgeous day and lovely picture of your bird.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.