Followers

Sunday 8 May 2016

Pas- de- deux - new pattern by Judith Maslen

This lovely pattern was the subject of the afternoon session of our workshop yesterday with Judith.
Yes we were down on the coast in the New Forest again  for the second workshop of the year.

Here is the card.  I have just done the finishing touches.

With Judith's blessing I played about a bit with the pattern and did some of my own 'thing'.  I changed the border slightly and altered the 10 semi circles around the central image.
Judith hasn't yet decided under which subject 'umbrella' this will go but regardless of that it would certainly be perfect for a Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding or Engagement.  Where I have placed one of my parchment flowers could be a heart, butterfly or gems.
We had a fantastic day - as always.  The weather was good and our chauffeuse was first class.
I still have some more work to do on the second card which was the morning session work.  There was a lot to do on this card and I couldn't finish it before we had to break for lunch.
Here's to the next workshop in July.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Carol perfect for any occasion

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.