Followers

Saturday 27 January 2018

Quick cards

I am almost finished with my marathon craft sort out.  I have found things that I had forgotten I had and some I have never used.  Why is it that we crafters do that?   The advertisers are doing a really good job - we can't resist stuff.   I am going to try and be good in future - watch this space.

Anyway putting that aside I felt the need to do some crafting of some kind but didn't want to get out 'more stuff' so I thought  I would do some digital crafting.

I have the Docraft Digital Designer Programme - which I love.  I particularly like Tulip and Friends.
This all came on CDs by the way so I can use it for cards for CD Sunday if I wish.

Here are two cards I made for a couple of birthdays coming up next month.




 
Apart from printing out and sticking to the blank card all I have done is find a couple of bows from my rediscovered stash.

I then went to another programme I have installed (again from CDs) -  Funkyhands.
I made another word card - this time a birthday one for a friend. (This friend doesn't have a computer so won't see this)
I plan to add some embellishments nearer the time.

I also made another using MCS but this is for CD Sunday and it turned out to be one of my favourites but I can't show it yet.  Dying to but can't or rather daren't.
Have fun.
Hugs
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Carol - love all of them. I'm having problems getting DoCrafts Digital Designer and Funkyhands to install on my new PC with Windows 10. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards, They were all really useful CDs, I had trouble with a CD from my craft studio on Windows 10, a very nice man has sorted it and a new copy did not realise how old my CD was.
    Amazing what you find when you have a sort out.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.