Followers

Sunday 10 May 2020

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #35 - ATG hosted by Wynn

A beautiful warm sunny day as I write this for scheduling.  Let us hope it has stayed fine for the Bank Holiday weekend even if only for those exercising.

This Sunday will be my 80th day of self-isolation and I must admit it is beginning to pall for the first time.  I have plenty of crafting etc to keep me occupied and busy but all of a sudden I don't want to keep busy.  I have also noticed that it has been quite an expensive lockdown - for me anyway.  Firstly I had to purchase a new American style fridge/freezer as my old one just died.  I then had to buy a new camera.  The old one just died on me as well and today my car went in for its MOT and service and let us say I am just pleased I was sitting down when they rang me.

Anyway, I was in the mood for crafting when I made my card for this challenge and in fact I enjoyed, making it very much. A very pretty stitching pattern I hope to use again.

The pattern is a download from here.  The backing card I have had for some time and I cannot remember where it came from.  I have had the sentiment die for some time and it is one I do like to use when possible.
We have had quite a few entries in our last challenge and as I have to choose the top 3 I am going to be busy this week.  I look forward to looking at them all again.

Keep safe and if you are passing by why not stop and leave a comment if only to help keep me company.
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, another beautifully stitched card and such a gorgeous design.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card the stitched design is stunning.Hopefully no further unwanted expenses,they come in threes don't they

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love your stitching and this is a wonderful image
    Like you I am getting use to staying in, stay safe and well

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really beautiful.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card Carol, and so pretty.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.