Followers

Sunday, 2 August 2026

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #189 - hosted by Jocelyn


The stitch pattern is by Linzoos, pattern  Z12,  and the centre image of flower filled wellingtons are a die cut from Tattered Lace.

My apologies (which I haven given verbally) go to Pamela for this slightly different posting as I played about with this card after I had sent her the photograph of the original taken before I had added the nail art flowers  - and brightened up the image.  I do love the nail art and these new ones arrived recently so I had to use them.

I  have decided to use this as a September Birthday Card and it is ready in the envelope to be posted later in the month.

I hope all are well and not too exhausted by this heat.

Hugs
Carol xx

2 comments:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.