Followers

Sunday 19 December 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Tag It


Our CD Sunday Challenge this week is - Tag It. For my design team card I have chosen one of my favourite CD's - Patchwork Petals by Carol Ann's Studio. I now have 10 of her CD's and they are all great but also they are worth every penny for backing papers alone. All very useable on parchment as well.
OK - advert over - I combined the challenge and the birthday of a friend of mine and she tells me she loves the card.
Please visit the CD Sunday Blog and see the great designs by our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.