Followers

Sunday 12 December 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - 3 of a Kind


Our CD Sunday Challenge this week is '3 of a Kind'. For my DT card I have used a photograph that I took at RHS Wisley on one of my very frequent trips. I am so lucky to be living so close to these magnificent gardens. I have used a BP from Ooh Lal La and one of my stash of my own parchment butterflies.

Congratulations to Beryl for winning last weeks sponsored challenge. You will love any of the Ooh La La Cd's that you choose. Of course I won't try to influence you ......but my own favourite one is 'Shoes in Bloom'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.