Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

CD SUNDAY - Swirls and Pearls

We had some great entries last week for our sponsored challenge and congratulations to Beryl on being the lucky winner.
This week our theme is 'Swirls and Pearls' which always seems a popular theme judging by all those die cut swirls I have seen whilst visiting other Blogs.
I confess I haven't got a die cutting machine of any kind. So I have used an MCS image and parchment and chosen a corner motif which has been copied, pasted and flipped and printed to make it in to a border. I then embossed the pale pink parts of the images then backed with dk pink plain card. The parchment flowers are from my stash and so are all the pink pearls. For the sentiment I used a Pergamano letter grid.
We always look forward to seeing your entries and visiting your Blogs. I personally learn so much on my travels around our 'Blogland'.

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Carol, I envy your talent with parchment.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Carol. Love the black with the pink. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Carol, fab colour choice. Pleased you decided to go for Enchanted Dreams CD, you will love it.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Carol, lovely colours to. I find that MCS are so versitile and can normally find something to suit any occasion on them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.