Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

Just a Butterfly thing...........................

Whilst I have been struggling with this awful chest infection I haven't been able to do any complicated crafting especially using parchment patterns as the concentration level has been zero. I have though sat and cut out and made some more of the butterflies from the Artylicious Butterfly Bliss CD. Again each one is three layers, 280gsm card, 120gsm paper and 140gsm parchment.
I have watched more television these last 10 days or so that I have in the last year and isn't it boring.

Here are the butterflies:



But here is one special one - first of many I hope - and it comes from the bonus folder on a Debbees Cd - Paper Flower Boutique.
I have used paper only for this one. I did varnish the 'feelers' with nail varnish to strengthen them.


I am planning to make many more of these when I am working on Stand G45 at the NEC next week - so I'll keep taking the tablets - and I will see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Oh WOW, WOW, WOW, these are absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE THEM.
    Hope you are feeling better despite your cough, not long now until the NEC, can't wait to see you again.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning butterflys. I have this CD and had forgotten all the beautiful butterflies that are on there. The blue one at the bottom is gorgeous too. Glad you're on the mend and look forward to seeing you at the NEC. I've also arranged to meet up with Christine.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.