Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

CD Sunday - Spots n Dots

Before I get to this weeks challenge - Spots n Dots - chosen by Jenny - I must say a big thank you to all our challengees for last week.  We had so many great cards to go and see and Blogs to visit. Thank you.

 Spots n Dots.  -  I went back again to one of my very favourite CD makers - Carol Ann's Studios.There is just something about the style and the exhuberance of colours on all her CD's
This Cd is CD 14 - Glitz 'n' Bitz - used  for the bp and toppers.  The Art of Craft for spotty ribbon and Bluewater Craft Show  for handbag charms.

 I hope we have as many - if not more  Blogs to visit this week and I look forward to browsing all the talented work  and picking up ideas.
Here's to a good week.
x

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! Was just looking at the DT cards (which are all lovely) but this one just did it for me. So, so pretty. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Carol, I really must look into these cd's.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Carol. I have one of Carol Ann's cds and don't think I've ever used it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Carol. Very pretty, perfect for the spring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Carol, so feminine.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful card, love your handbags, why do I get the message you love handbags
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete