Followers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

CD Sunday - Chocolate, cream and one other colour

Wow - what a long title.  This has been chosen by our Christine - who I am pleased to say is back with us after her long sojourn in foreign parts.  Lovely to have you back Christine.

This is my DT card:

The image and backing papers all come from Joanna Sheen's 'Fashion Boutique'.  I have dipped into this Cd quite a lot lately - for various projects.

The elegant model has been decoupaged - just the once.  The flowers were made using my latest must have purchases - Petal Pairs punches by Tonic.  I used one of the striped  bp's just to add a bit of interest and to blend in with the colour theme.  Pink candi buttons for the centres - as my one other colour.

I had a wonderful few days away with my friends in Northumberland.  Golly it's a long way there and back.  I took two days over both journeys and with the bad weather for my drives I am glad that I had made that decison.  We did visit the Gateshead 'Sincerely Yours'  show and I purchased a little something appropriate for the winner of the Top 3 for  'Sweets for my Sweet'.  I will let Jenny know as soon as I have chosen. We had great cards again so a difficult choice ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I totally agree with you about the "verification." In fact I'm no longer trying to figure out what the letters are when I try to add a comment. If I can't read them then I leave without commenting. And your card is wonderful. Sounds like the Cd you mention is filled with wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely elegant lady! Fabulous card Carol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carol

    Wow what a beautiful elegant card.
    Sounds like you had a lovely weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete