Followers

Sunday 8 April 2012

CD Sunday - Toybox Treasures

 I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and lots of yummy chocolate goodies.
    
This one was a challenge for me as a DT member.  I went through all my CD's and stamps and couldn't find anything I thought really suitable. A girlfriend even emailed  to me some suitable backing paper but I couldn't find anything to go with it.
In the end I went back to a  stitching pattern I had bought some time ago but not used.  So here is Mr. Ted - who is always a toybox treasure.

  

 The  pattern from Form-A-Lines was stitched on 300gsm white pearl  card and then mounted on red mirri card and then  gingham backing paper from Robert Addams CD - 'Printable Gingham' etc.  The gold teddy bear embellishment came from a Pick of the Week from C&C ages and ages ago.  The red candi was bought at a show.

We have had yet more wonderful entries into our challenge and it is so pleasing to see new names and old friends joining in each week.   Good luck in the draw.

5 comments:

  1. Yet more great stitching Carol and he sits so well on the ginham paper.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely stitched bear Carol, so sweet, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stitched teddy Carol, he's gorgeous.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol he is so beautifully stitched! Lovely card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carol,

    Gorgeous card, I love your stitching design.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.