Followers

Sunday, 8 April 2012

CD Sunday - Toybox Treasures

 I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and lots of yummy chocolate goodies.
    
This one was a challenge for me as a DT member.  I went through all my CD's and stamps and couldn't find anything I thought really suitable. A girlfriend even emailed  to me some suitable backing paper but I couldn't find anything to go with it.
In the end I went back to a  stitching pattern I had bought some time ago but not used.  So here is Mr. Ted - who is always a toybox treasure.

  

 The  pattern from Form-A-Lines was stitched on 300gsm white pearl  card and then mounted on red mirri card and then  gingham backing paper from Robert Addams CD - 'Printable Gingham' etc.  The gold teddy bear embellishment came from a Pick of the Week from C&C ages and ages ago.  The red candi was bought at a show.

We have had yet more wonderful entries into our challenge and it is so pleasing to see new names and old friends joining in each week.   Good luck in the draw.

5 comments:

  1. Yet more great stitching Carol and he sits so well on the ginham paper.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely stitched bear Carol, so sweet, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stitched teddy Carol, he's gorgeous.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol he is so beautifully stitched! Lovely card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carol,

    Gorgeous card, I love your stitching design.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete